Zillertal Aktiv Card
Bookable for all packages!
The Zillertal Aktivcard is ideal for all those who would like to enjoy the valley from top to bottom.
The card also serves as a ticket for the cable car, train and bus, as well as an entrance ticket or for reduced fares. It includes:
- One daily ride up and down the mountain with one of the 12 cable cars
- Free access to all 6 open air swimming pools
- Free use of most public transport in the region
- Free entrance to the Königsleiten Observatory
- Minimum of 10% reduction on many partner offers in and around Zillertal
|6 days||Euro 51,00||Euro 25,50|
|9 days||Euro 70,00||Euro 35,00|
|12 days||Euro 88,00||Euro 44,00|
25.05. (first day of sale) - 16.10. 2011 (last valid day)
Validity guaranteed for the bus up to Jenbach (but not Schwaz).
Deposit for the chip card: EUR 2,-
Children born in 2005 or after travel free ,
Children born in the years 1996 to 2004 pay kids-price.
If parents purchase two adult tickets, their children (born in the years 1996 - 2004) travel free!