Holidays with your dog in Tyrol
Dogs are welcome with us!
A paradise for dogs
You would like to spend the most beautiful time of the year with your four-legged darling and take him or her with you in your holidays in Austria? Here at the Hotel Vierjahreszeiten dogs are no fuss for us at all - on the contrary! We are a dog-friendly hotel and look forward to your visit with your beloved four-legged companion. Our hotel lies off the main road so that you can start your hikes in the mountain world of the Tuxertal valley right from the hotel or splash in the nearby stream. Going to a hotel with your dog?
But of course - we love every pelt nose, no matter if big or small.
Hiking and further activities with dogs in the Zillertal valley
Whatever you would like to do in your holidays â€“ be it hiking, golf or biking â€“ many activities in Hintertux are possible with your dog. We will be happy to give you tips for dog-friendly hikes and off-the-leash meadows for dogs. With the marvellous landscape and the abundance of free spaces all around we can assure you: Your dog will enjoy the time in the Tuxertal valley just as much as you. And while you relax in the spa afterwards your dog can take a little nap in the basket in your room.
Holidays with the dog
You can look forward to many benefits for your holidays with dog with us in Hintertux:
- Welcome gift for your dog
- Per room we also welcome 2 dogs
- In the summer months, from July to the end of September, there is a separate area in our restaurant. The chimney hall is reserved for our four-legged friends so that you can take your dog with you to the restaurant.
- You can of course join our guided hikes together with your furry friend
- Your dog can always stay in the room alone if you wish to
- All guests get a backpack with a tour map for the hikes with their dogs as a welcome gift
What you should also know for your dog holidays in the Zillertal valley
In places where â€śdog peopleâ€ť spend their holiday, there are a few things you should keep in mind in order to make the stay with your dog in Hintertux just as you have imagined.
- We kindly ask you to leash your dogs inside the hotel in order to make all guests, dog lovers and non-dog owners feel comfortable in our house.
- Please bring your own dog food, blankets and dog basket.
- Up to two dogs can stay with you in one room!
- Your dog in the bed or on the couch? Please not, please not in our house. Please keep in mind that the next guest who will sleep in this bed may not exactly love dogs or might even be allergic. No matter how thoroughly we clean the bed, the smell of wet fur and small hairs â€¦ you know what we mean.
- We charge a cleaning fee of â‚¬ 18.00 per day and dog, without food.
- We reserve the right to charge for any damages and additional cleaning costs.
Tips for guests who are not from Austria
If you travel from a third country, dogs, cats and ferrets can enter Austria if the following conditions are met:
- Every pet must be chipped
- Every pet needs a valid rabies vaccination (which was given at least 21 days ago)
- Every pet needs a veterinary health certificate which states the serological test for rabies and a declaration according to article 25 paragraph 3 of the EU decree No. 576/2013. This declaration must be in German and in English and in CAPITAL letters. The sample for this declaration can be found in the EU decree No. 577/2013, appendix IV part 3. The pets must be at least 7 months old if all conditions are met.
Walking the dog, hiking, there are interesting smells everywhere and itâ€™s twice as much fun together! In Hintertux, the farmers still cultivate many meadows, fields and alps. Therefore we support a peaceful coexistence and ask you to pick up the dog excrements and throw them into the provided dog bins. The cows will thank you for it with good milk, butter and yoghurt - products which we also receive directly from the farmers and which can be found at the breakfast buffets as well as in our menus.
Dog massages in the holidays in Tyrol
On request we also offer acupressure massages for your four-legged darling by a trained therapist. Treat your pet to some relaxation and recreation from everyday life with a special massage. Who says that massages are only for people? Even animals benefit from precise squeeze movements adjusted to their anatomy which loosen the muscles and ease tensions.
We do not have holiday apartments or holidays houses but a very, very dog-friendly hotel with hosts who have been experienced dog owners for a long time: You and your dog couldnâ€™t have a greater time in the Tuxertal valley. Your holidays in Tyrol with the family dog or your dearest companion will become an absolutely successful experience. Reserve your accommodation in the Zillertal valley today!