Services in Winter
Our Top Inclusive services for the current winter season.
- One floor up is simply the better way to spend your holidays!
- Beautiful white winter, discover the magic corners of the Tyrolean Alps with our ski guides Toni, Franz and Frank.
- The "Vierjahreszeiten Ski Parade". The first snowflakes fall early in the mountains. Starting from October, Toni and Frank invite you to this popular hotel ski day. As soon as winter shows its full white coat in December, Franz and Frank will take you to Mayrhofen and Finkenberg to introduce you to the Ski & Glacier world of Zillertal 3000.
- Hiking info-library with hiking guides, and books on mountain fauna and flora.
- "Two steps to reach the ski paradise" Our hotel is situated directly by the valley station of the glacier cable car.
- Skiing "then & now" with touring skis and ski pads â€“ enjoy skiing like in the old days. Toni provides the equipment free of charge. Glide downhill on firn snow and dream of these wonderful impressions for many days to come.
- A lifestyle of vitality: Where heat enters deep under the skin. Sauna, bio sauna, steam bath, and infrared cabin will eradicate any tensions and our jacuzzi will relax your muscles and revive the spirit.
- Indoors is our fitness room with state-of-the-art cardio and training equipment, outdoors is the Tux Valley, Tyrolâ€™s best outdoor fitness centre in the middle of the Alps.
- Winter in Tux â€“ perfect by nature
- 227 km of ski runs, 59 lifts, guaranteed powder snow from October to May,
- 3 floodlit natural tobogganing tracks from 3 to 5 km long, tobogganing shuttle service,
- 28 km of cross-country tracks, 68 km of winter hiking tracks.
- Free ski bus from Hintertux to Finkenberg
- Gourmet world Vierjahreszeiten 3/4 board delicious cuisine
- Large breakfast buffet, everything that your heart could wish for, cool drinks, delicious muesli, hearty bread, butter, yoghurt, milk from the farmerâ€™s and much more for a good start to the day.
- The popular afternoon snack from 2 to 5 pm â€“sweet and savoury delicacies
- Pure pleasure with Astridâ€™s evening gourmet menu, a delicious choice that invites you to spoil yourself.
- Fresh crispy salads and a variety of dressings, with a choice of oils and vinegars.
- Culinary feasts and creatively decorated tables.
- Every Sunday our "Vierjahreszeiten festive menu" with an aperitif reception
- This is how life tastes!
- All day long fresh apples from our fruit basket.
- Tux Alpine spring water, refresh yourself throughout the hotel!
- Mountains & nature at their most beautiful at 1,500 meters to 3,250 meters above sea level.
- Healthy pollen-free Alpine climate
- Personal caretaking of the entire family, especially friendly and attentive team.
- Free shuttle service from the train station in Mayrhofen
- Dogs are also welcome and received as our guests!