Services in summer
Our Top Inclusive services for the current summer season.
- One floor up is simply the better way to spend your holidays!
- Naturally fresh! Discover the magic corners of Tyrol’s Alpine world with your
- Travel into the "Eternal Ice". Our trained and certified national mountain guide Toni
introduces you into the fascinating glacier world. Remember to take your
sunglasses, sun protection, good solid shoes, hat and gloves with you.
- Hiking info-library with detailed nature guides, and
books on fauna and flora
- Spend one day in the beach chair: our special beach chairs invite you to relax, chill out
and let your mind wander.
- Amidst green nature: on our sheltered lawn, just the right place to be
- A lifestyle of vitality: Where heat enters deep under the skin. Sauna, bio sauna,
steam bath, and infrared cabin will eradicate any tensions and our jacuzzi
will relax your muscles and revive the spirit.
- Indoors is our fitness room with state-of-the-art cardio and training equipment, outdoors is the Tux Valley, Tyrol’s best outdoor fitness centre in the middle of the Alps.
- Summer in Tux - perfect by nature
- Over 350 km of hiking tracks for everyone, from
relaxed hikers to Alpine mountain specialists.
- Countless mountain huts
- Over 15 km Nordic Walking and Jogging trails
- Mountainbiking in incomparable diversity
- Free hiking bus from Hintertux to Finkenberg
- Gourmet world Vierjahreszeiten 3/4 board delicious cuisine
- Large breakfast buffet, everything that your heart could wish for, cool drinks,
delicious muesli, hearty bread, butter, yoghurt, milk from the farmer’s and
much more for a good start to the day.
- The popular afternoon snack from 2 to 5 pm –sweet and savoury delicacies
- Pure pleasure with Astrid’s evening gourmet menu, a delicious
choice that invites you to spoil yourself.
- Fresh crispy salads and a variety of dressings, with
a choice of oils and vinegars.
- Culinary feasts and creatively decorated tables.
- Every Sunday our "Vierjahreszeiten festive menu" with
an aperitif reception
- This is how life tastes!
- All day long fresh apples from our fruit basket.
- Tux Alpine spring water, refresh yourself throughout the hotel!
- Where dreams have space – heavenly dreams and a good night’s rest!
- All rooms and suites are furnished individually, with
native wood and offer world-class comfort. Clear, harmonious colours, delicate
- Look forward to feeling at home!
- Cosy homely corners in the entire hotel
- Mountains & nature at their most beautiful at
1,500 meters to 3,250 meters above sea level.
- Healthy pollen-free Alpine climate.
- Personal caretaking of the entire family, especially friendly and attentive
- Mountain spring water all day long, surrounded by forests, meadows and pastures, with
a unique view of the Hintertux Glacier.
- Free shuttle service from the train station in Mayrhofen.
- Dogs are also welcome and received as our guests!